Boot camp workouts and exercises are a great way to burn fat, lose weight and get ultra-fit.
The best boot camp exercises target all areas of fitness including cardio and muscular endurance, fat loss and weight loss, full body strength, agility, balance, flexibility, and mobility.
This quick bootcamp workout guide shows you exactly how to get started with boot camp fitness that gets results.
1. Get started by measuring your bodyfat, weighing yourself and performing a quick boot camp fitness assessment. It's important to determine where your body is right now in order to find the right workouts and exercises.
2. Set specific short term fitness goals that you can accomplish and measure in 4-6 weeks. It's o.k. to have long term goals but having short term goals makes it easier to stay focused and also keeps you from getting overwhelmed.
3. Build a solid foundation by starting with 10 basic Boot Camp Exercises that are the foundation of all boot camp workouts. Being able to do these 10 exercises with great form is key to progressing to more challenging bootcamp workouts that burn tons of fat.
4. Learn how to modify ALL your exercises to your fitness level and always scale your bootcamp workout to your level. Smart Exercise Modifications guarantee that you workout at the highest intensity that your body can handle so you get results without getting injured.
5. If you want to stick to equipment free workouts be sure to learn the Best Bodyweight Exercises for fatloss and ultimate fitness. Basics like squats, pushups, and planks are great in the beginning but lose their effectiveness quickly and must be progressed creatively in order to get results without plateaus.
6. If you plan on combining bodyweight exercises with fun fitness gear, then be sure to avoid machines and useless gadgets. Boot camp fitness is about getting results with effective exercises and Affordable Practical Fitness Gear that challenges every muscle in your body.
7. Get a Gymboss Interval Timer to time all your exercises. Most boot camp workouts focus on timed intervals that range from 20 seconds to 60 seconds and timed rest periods that range from 10 seconds to 30 seconds. Having a timer to track your intervals keeps you focused on the exercises and not on the clock.
8. Stick to one set of bootcamp workouts for at least 4 weeks but make sure to progress your exercises as you increase your fitness levels. Smart Exercise Progression is the best way to get results quickly.
9. Focus on progress not perfection. You didn't gain all your fat and weight overnight and you won't lose it that way either but when you focus on doing your best at each workout you will see changes much faster than if you expect miracles in one week. Focus on your progress and you will see visible results faster.
10. Fix your diet! You can't out train a bad diet or burn off thousands of calories each day. You must follow some type of healthy eating plan or you will not see results from your workouts no matter how hard you train. Your diet doesn't have to be torture but it must be healthy. Find a plan that will work for you from our list of easy to follow Healthy Eating Plans.
Barry's Bootcamp Complete Workout System As seen on such programs as The Today Show and Good Morning America and featured in such magazines as Us Weekly, People, and Shape, the Barry's Bootcamp complete workout system is among the most efficient and effective workout programs available.INSANITY 60 DAY TOTAL-BODY CONDITIONING PROGRAM
One of the toughest workout dvd programs ever! Some of the most challenging bodyweight exercises combined into a 60 day bootcamp style fitness plan that gets killer results.
Belly Fat Bootcamp 6 days of fatloss workouts that blast belly fat, boost endurance and motivation. Videos and product recommendations to help you get faster results plus a 4 week workout schedule you can adjust to your fitness level and busy life.
Bootcamp Fitness Challenge a 3 phase fitness program that takes 8 weeks to complete. This is an actual bootcamp fitness program used by my clients in their 30's thru 60's to shed fat fast and get super fit.
Bootcamp Workouts Guide 10 killer tips for effective boot camp workouts, awesome bootcamp videos, and tips for finding a great bootcamp in your city.
Sexy Body Bootcamp Plan burn fat, tone from head to toe and build tons of strength and flexibility with my personal boot camp workouts that I use to get fit for aerial trapeze dance.